We will implement Dynamics 365 Business Central for your organisation in just 2 weeks as part of our accelerated delivery approach.
Dynamics 365 for Business Central is Microsoft’s all-in-one business solution for SMBs. It is flexible and can grow with your organisation. It offers capability across finance, operations, manufacturing, supply chain, CRM and more.
Our 2-week implementation focuses on delivering value quickly by launching the core modules available in Business Central and getting you live in just 2-Weeks.
Your implementation will be carried out by a delivery team from Incremental Group including a Project Manager, Dynamics 365 Consultants and a Developer or Cloud Team Support.
- Project Kick Off (day 1 - 2) - Set out and agree timescales, project processes and outcomes and gather requirements with key staff. Introduce data templates and migration process. Detailed walkthrough of Business Central.
- Tenant Set-Up (day 2 - 3) - Set up BC Tenant, access and hosting. Create user profiles in Dynamics 365 BC. All users role, license and access requirements needed.
- Data Templates (day 4) – Extraction of data from current systems. Fields and entities matched for Business Central and full review and clean of data.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Set Up (day 4 - 8) - Import data from templates. Carry out full data validation. Set up Business Central and align with organisation. Prepare environment for testing. Set up core capability for: Finance, Stock Management and CRM. This includes set-up of Power BI reporting.
- Review, testing and training (day 5 - 7) - Joint review and test of system and data. Super User training. Testing process started with robust UAT.
- User Familiarisation (day 9) - Create example quotes, orders, invoices and other documentation from Business Central. Testing plan used to ensure all users know role based processes.
- Go Live (day 9 - 10) - On Site and remote support during go live to ensure everything transfers successfully. Cover any additional training.
We will deliver all core capability available in the essentials license for Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Note - The above does not include licenses, additional quote for licenses dependent on user numbers. The approach will be tailored to suit your needs.
Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation documentation - timeline, scope of requirements and cost breakdown.
Get in touch about this service below. We will be in contact to arrange a preparation call and answer any questions you might have.