Our demo and briefing will highlight the key functionality available from Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent and demonstrate the areas relevant to your organisation.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent is rewriting the way we view HR technology. Talent has been designed to support the entire employee lifecycle and is full of capability to automate and simplify steps for your HR team.
One of Dynamics 365 for Talent’s strongest areas is the Attract module. This can be purchased individually or as part of the wider solution. Dynamics 365 for Talent enables you to build personalised experiences across all recruitment touchpoints, starting before candidates are even hired.
Our demo and briefing will highlight the key functionality available from Dynamics 365 for Talent and demonstrate the areas relevant to your organisation.
We will reach out in advance to gather your requirements to tailor the session.
We will then arrange the demo and briefing, either on Skype or face to face, that covers:
- An overview of the capability available
- A demonstration of the key areas that are relevant to your business
- How Dynamics 365 for Talent works with the wider Dynamics 365 suite
- An overview of the wider capability available from the Microsoft platform that supports Dynamics 365, such as Azure and Office 365
- Relevant case studies of similar businesses and use cases
- Discussion of your business’ requirements and current situation
Based on the information discussed in the session you will have a high-level understanding of the solution, costs and potential timeline for your move to Dynamics 365 for Talent.
The above approach is an example and the demo and briefing will be tailored to suit your exact requirements and is flexible to your needs. Only available in the UK.
Enquire about our service below, we will be in contact to arrange a preparation call and answer any questions you might have.