|Practice / Function:||
|Location:||Glasgow City Centre, Manchester City Centre|
Incremental Group is recognised as one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics Partners in the UK. Due to new and existing projects we have multiple requirements across the UK for experienced D365/AX Finance Consultants to start immediately.
What you bring to Incremental Group
Are you a leader with excellent communication skills, analytical and have the ability to problem solve?
You will have:
- Significant experience with Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 Finance including:
- Financials, general ledger/PL/SL/fixed assets/VAT and budgeting;
- Finance and configuration in stock/trade & logistics/procurement;
- Project accounting;
- Finance manufacturing;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Atlas as a reporting and/or data cleansing tool;
- Strengths in requirements gathering and process mapping;
- System configuration experience;
- Experience of design and test of customisations to the Dynamics AX/365 system.
What we offer you
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with extensive experience and expertise in successfully implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and Dynamics AX.
In this role, you will be a key member of the Dynamics practice, working with a strong team on significant projects and initiatives across our UK customer base.
As an inclusive employer, Incremental aims to build diverse teams by attracting and recruiting the right people, at the right time, in the right job, who can meet the current and future needs of the business. Recruitment and selection are conducted in a fair, lawful and professional manner.
We encourage applications from a wide range of individuals, irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.