|Practice / Function:||Dynamics|
|Location:||Glasgow, Inverurie, Northwich or Manchester|
|Term:||Permanent, Full or Part-time|
Incremental Group is a UK based high growth digital technology business. We are looking for a number of experienced Dynamics NAV Consultants to join our growing Dynamics team and support our customers with Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Dynamics 365 Business Central, based on Dynamics NAV product, the newest addition to the Dynamics 365 suite and is generating a great level of interest and uptake from the market. Incremental has a number of exiting new projects in this area.
As this is a new solution we are looking for candidates that understand the legacy Dynamics NAV architecture and functionality. We will provide a tailored support and training package to get you up to speed with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
We value working with people with different points of view and experiences and are looking to hear from a wide range of talented skilled consultants who have a proven track record in customer engagement, application consultancy and training. You will play a critical part in building our Dynamics vision and growing this practice through the delivery of high profile and high value Dynamics 365 Business Central projects.
Overview of the role
You will utilise your technical and consulting skills to:
- Carry out pre-sales engagements, building a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and business challenges, and building and delivering demonstrations;
- Work with customers to understand and define their business processes and configure Dynamics NAV/365 Business Central accordingly;
- Assist customers with configuration tasks, data migration and end-to-end testing;
- Provide end-user training courses and ad-hoc coaching;
- Design and test customisations;
- Participate in go-live stages of project;
- Push projects along through daily communications with the customer and/or project manager;
- Participate in informal or formal design and architecting sessions with fellow consultants.
What you bring to Incremental Group
You will have excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills as well as the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, delivering a wide range of services to our customers.
- You must have significant experience with Dynamics NAV, including areas such as:
- Stock/Trade & Logistics / Procurement;
- Project Accounting;
- Fixed Assets;
- Manufacturing / Master Planning / Manufacturing Execution;
- HR & Payroll.
- Experience with ERP lifecycle management systems such as Microsoft’s Lifecycle Services;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Atlas use as a reporting and/or data cleansing tool;
- Software design experience;
- Experience of leading formal or informal training sessions, workshops and presentations.
What we offer you
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified ERP and CRM Partner with extensive experience and expertise in successfully implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365.
In this role, you will be a founding member of the Business Central arm of the Dynamics practice, working with a strong team on significant projects and initiatives across our customer base. You will be empowered to make key decisions and supported in your personal journey of development.
At Incremental we value everyone’s contribution, and all Incrementalists are empowered to discuss, then decide and do. We set ourselves stretching standards and always take our work seriously however we are proud to have and promote a healthy work life balance and a relaxed working environment. Company benefits include but are not limited to: private medical cover, 34 days holiday, a 6.5% contributory pension scheme and life assurance.
Are you passionate about technology, looking to develop your skills and experience in a wide range of projects, and can contribute to the growth and success of the business? As an inclusive employer building diverse teams, we welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds. Contact our Talent Acquisition Team with your CV to find out more