|Practice / Function:||
|Location:||Glasgow City Centre, Inverurie, Northwich, Manchester City Centre|
Incremental Group is a high growth digital technology company. Through strategic acquisition and organic growth, Incremental Group is recognised as one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics Partners in the UK.
We value working with people with different points of view and experiences, so hope to hear from a wide range of talented skilled D365 Consultants who have a proven track record in customer engagement, application consultancy and training. You will play a critical part in building our Enterprise vision and grow this practice through the delivery of high profile and high value Dynamics AX/365 projects.
Overview of the role
Our D365 Consultants and Senior D365 Consultants will utilise their experience and consulting skills to:
- Carry out pre-sales engagements, building a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and business challenges, and building and delivering demonstrations of solutions;
- Work with customers to understand and define their business processes and to configure Dynamics AX/365 accordingly;
- Assist customers with configuration tasks, data migration and end-to-end testing;
- Provide end-user training courses and ad-hoc coaching;
- Design and test customisations to the Dynamics AX/365 system;
- Participate in go-live stages of project;
- Ensure projects remain on track through daily communications with the customer and/or project manager;
- Participate in informal or formal design and architecting sessions with fellow consultants;
- Senior Consultants supervise and mentor.
What you bring to Incremental Group
You will have excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills as well as the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, delivering a wide range of services to our customers.
You must have:
- Significant experience with Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Operations including:
- Stock/Trade & Logistics / Procurement;
- Project Accounting; would be an advantage
- Master Planning
- Manufacturing Execution
- Time and Attendance
- Experience with ERP lifecycle management systems such as Microsoft’s Lifecycle Services;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Atlas use as a reporting and/or data cleansing tool;
- Strengths in requirements gathering and process mapping;
- System configuration experience;
- Software design experience;
- Experience of leading formal or informal training sessions, workshops and presentations;
What we offer you
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with extensive experience and expertise in successfully implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and Dynamics AX.
Incremental's Enterprise practice provides a comprehensive set of services for the full life cycle of Dynamics solutions. In this role, you will be a key member of the Enterprise practice, working with a strong team on significant projects and initiatives across our customer base. You will be empowered to make key decisions within an ambitious entrepreneurial digital technology business.
At Incremental we value everyone’s contribution, and are empowered to discuss, then decide and do. We set ourselves stretching standards and always take our work seriously however we are proud to have and promote a healthy work life balance and a relaxed working environment. Company benefits include but are not limited to income security, private medical cover, 34 days holiday, a 6.5% contributory pension scheme, critical illness and life assurance.
Are you passionate about technology, looking to develop your skills and experience in a wide range of projects, and can contribute to the growth and success of the business?
As an inclusive employer, Incremental aims to build diverse teams by attracting and recruiting the right people, at the right time, in the right job, who can meet the current and future needs of the business. Recruitment and selection are conducted in a fair, lawful and professional manner.
We encourage applications from a wide range of individuals, irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.