|Practice / Function:||Dynamics|
|Hours:||Full time or part time|
Incremental Group is a high growth digital technology company in the UK with offices in the Manchester area. Through strategic acquisition and organic growth, Incremental Group is recognised as one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics Partners in the UK, achieving the prestigious 2019/2020 Microsoft Inner Circle membership.
We value working with people with different points of view and experiences, so hope to hear from a wide range of talented skilled Dynamics Consultants with significant experience in any of the following areas of Microsoft Dynamics:
- Dynamics AX/365 for Operations
- Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Finance
- Dynamics Customer Engagement
- Dynamics NAV/Business Central
Overview of the role
Our Dynamics Consultants will utilise their experience and consulting skills to:
- Work with customers to understand and define their business processes and to configure Dynamics accordingly
- Assist customers with configuration tasks, data migration and end-to-end testing
- Assist in end-user training courses and ad-hoc coaching, tailored to the customer’s own business processes and configuration
- Assist in testing customisations to the Dynamics system, and work with the customers through acceptance of these
- Participate in go-live cutover exercises ensuring that migrated data is reconciled back to legacy systems
- Guide projects along through daily communications with the customer or project manager
- Participate in informal or formal design and architecting sessions with fellow consultants.
What you bring to Incremental Group
You will have excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills as well as the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, delivering a wide range of services to our customers.
You must have:
- Experience with full implementation lifecycle management
- Comprehensive knowledge of reporting tools and/or data cleansing tools
- Strengths in requirements gathering and process mapping
- System configuration experience
- Software design experience
- Experience of leading formal or informal training sessions, workshops and presentations.
What we offer you
Incremental provides a comprehensive set of services for the full life cycle of Dynamics solutions. You will be a key member of the practice, working with a strong team on significant projects and initiatives across our customer base. You will be empowered to make key decisions within an ambitious entrepreneurial digital technology business offering flexible working initiatives.
In our fast-changing world continual training and learning is essential to our personal and organisational success. We will work with you to understand what’s required for success and support you to achieve your goals.
At Incremental we value everyone’s contribution, and are empowered to discuss, then decide and do. We set ourselves stretching standards and always take our work seriously however we are proud to have and promote a healthy work life balance and a relaxed working environment. Company benefits include but are not limited to income security, private medical cover, 34 days holiday, a 6.5% contributory pension scheme, critical illness and life assurance.
Are you passionate about technology, looking to develop your skills and experience in a wide range of projects, and can contribute to the growth and success of the business?
As an inclusive employer, Incremental aims to build diverse teams by attracting and recruiting the right people, at the right time, in the right job, who can meet the current and future needs of the business. Recruitment and selection are conducted in a fair, lawful and professional manner.
We encourage applications from a wide range of individuals, irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.