|Practice / Function:||Business Central|
Contract opportunity with recognised leading Microsoft Dynamics Partners Incremental Group.
Due to new and existing projects we have a requirement for an experienced Dynamics NAV Consultants to start January 2020.
Overview of the role
You will deliver a high profile and high value Dynamics NAV project and have a proven track record in customer engagement, application consultancy.
You will utilise your experience and consulting skills to:
- Build a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and business challenges, and building and delivering demonstrations of solutions;
- Work with customers to understand and define their business processes and to configure Dynamics NAV accordingly;
- Assist customers with configuration tasks, data migration and end-to-end testing;
- Design and test customisations;
- Participate in go-live stages of project;
- Push projects along through daily communications with the customer and/or project manager.
What you bring to Incremental Group
You will have extensive experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementations at all stages of a project – from scope and design, to implementation through to UAT and go-live support.
You will fully understand core financials including;
- Purchase Ledger;
- Sales Ledger;
- Credit management and control;
- Cash Management;
- Fixed Assets;
- Stock and inventory;
- Management Accounts; and
- Financial Reporting.
Experience of GP is highly desirable.
You will demonstrate a robust understanding of finance and accounting with experience of working within a financial team, carrying out one or more of the following:
- Month end reporting;
- General Ledger (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable).
- Project Accounting;
- Systems Accounting.
What we offer you
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with extensive experience and expertise in successfully implementing and supporting the full comprehensive set of services for the full life cycle of Dynamics solutions.
Contact our Talent Acquisition Team with your CV to apply today.