Incremental Group is a high growth digital technology business based in various locations around the UK. We are looking for a Sales Manager who is a natural people person that excels in building relationships and who has a real drive to deliver results.
This role is right for an individual who has experience in a commercial function within a technology organisation who has perhaps excelled in an internal sales role, or has completed a sales graduate training programme and is looking to take the next step in their career.
About the role
- Secure opportunities with new prospects and within existing allocated accounts to meet sales orders target
- Build and develop a robust pipeline of opportunities to support and deliver sustained future growth
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with accounts (allocated customers and prospects) and allocated Microsoft contacts
- Uncover and effectively articulate customer pains and desired outcomes in order for the most appropriate solutions to be designed
- Present solutions that deliver business value for customers
- Facilitate customer proposal production
- Follow sales governance to ensure quality and manage risk
- Maintain accurate real-time information on opportunities to enable effective forecasting and planning.
Day to day activity
- Promptly respond to allocated sales qualified leads (SQLs), maintain regular contact and work within the Business Unit to coordinate responses
- Proactively drive regular contact and activity within allocated accounts, including the development of strategic account plans, holding regular account meetings and sharing relevant information
- Conduct regular account planning sessions with allocated Microsoft managed accounts with Microsoft contacts, jointly target, develop offerings and secure funding
- Deliver presentations and coordinate demos and proposals that address the customers needs
- Prepare internal presentations for Opportunity Review Boards and Commercial Review Boards
- Coordinate customer proposals and related internal commercial documentation
- Regularly update information on opportunities within CRM.
- Demonstrates experience in a commercial function within a technology organisation
- It is important you have operated in a target orientated environment and thrive working in a customer facing role
- You will have a strong desire to learn, take on feedback and develop.
- Establishing and building relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to deeply understand others
- Self-sufficient, independent thinker who can follow or develop structure and process where required
- An ability to manage complexity and several different types and streams of activity simultaneously
- Works well under pressure with deadlines
- Thrives working in a fast paced, high-performance, target orientated, environment.
What we offer you
This is a key role that transforms qualified market interest into orders and real business value. Working directly with the Business Unit Director, you will be part of a growing team within an ambitious and entrepreneurial digital technology business. The opportunity is there to make it yours and grow with the business.
We offer an industry leading benefits package and flexible working.
As an inclusive employer, Incremental aims to build diverse teams by attracting and recruiting the right people, at the right time, in the right job, who can meet the current and future needs of the business. Recruitment and selection are conducted in a fair, lawful and professional manner.
We encourage applications from a wide range of individuals, irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.