Location - office (Inverurie, Glasgow, Manchester, London) or home based.
Incremental Group is a high growth digital technology business based in various locations around the UK. We are looking for Senior Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement/Power Platform Consultants to join our growing team.
Do you have a significant track record in Dynamics CRM/D365 application consultancy, are you passionate about technology looking to contribute with your skills and experience in high profile and high value Dynamics CRM/365 projects?
This role is right for an individual who will thrive in taking ownership of the success of the delivery in a wide range of projects.
- Work with customers to understand and define their business process to configure their Dynamics CRM/D365 system;
- Advise customers on best practices for development or integration processes;
- Assist with configuration tasks, data migration and end-to-end testing;
- Provide end-user training courses and ad-hoc coaching;
- Design and test customisations to the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Power Platform system;
- Participate in go-live stages of the project;
- Ensure projects remain on track through daily communications with the customer and/or project manager;
- Carry out pre-sales engagements, building a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and business challenges, building and delivering demonstrations of solutions;
- Lead formal or informal training sessions, workshops and presentations;
- Participate in informal or formal design and architecting sessions with fellow consultants;
- Supervise and mentor consultants.
You will demonstrate leadership qualities and possess skills and expertise in the following areas:
- Comprehensive knowledge with Power Platform, Model Driven Apps, Common Data Service and legacy Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems such as, CRM2011, CRM2013, CRM2015, CRM2016, CRMOnline desirable;
- Customer facing and stakeholder management;
- Facilitating customer meetings;
- Designing solutions;
- Creating documentation;
- Communication (written and verbal);
- Design and delivery functional elements, e.g. customise and configure without code;
- Design and validation of technical elements, e.g. extending with code;
- Testing and validation of solutions.
What we offer you
In this role, you will be a key member of the Power Platform and Automation practice, working with a strong team on significant projects and initiatives across our customer base. You will be empowered to make key decisions within an ambitious entrepreneurial digital technology business.
We offer an industry leading benefits package and flexible working. We are proud to have and promote a healthy work life balance. Some of the company benefits we offer include private medical cover, 34 days holiday, a 6.5% contributory pension scheme and life assurance.
We value working with people with different points of view and experiences, so hope to hear from a wide range of talented and skilled consultants. To register your application contact our Talent Acquisition Team with your CV to find out more.
As an inclusive employer, Incremental aims to build diverse teams by attracting and recruiting the right people, at the right time, in the right job, who can meet the current and future needs of the business. Recruitment and selection are conducted in a fair, lawful and professional manner.
We encourage applications from a wide range of individuals, irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.