Two-day assessment to unlock your full business and technology potential
An organisation’s needs continuously evolve. The requirements used to plan and implement your current Citrix environment are likely to have changed over time. Legacy technology also poses a risk. Many organisations are encumbered with legacy technologies that put their data at risk, increase operational costs, result in system downtime, and contain multiple security vulnerabilities.
Assessing your Citrix environment cuts the cost of application delivery, increases security, improves user experience, and enables the use of cloud-based services such as Microsoft Azure.
Who is the Citrix Health Check Assessment aimed at?
Organisations that have a Virtual Apps/XenApp/XenDesktop environment looking to gain a deeper understanding of their Citrix environment, or are considering upgrading or migrating.
Our Citrix Health Check Assessment is a high-level two-day engagement, delivered on-site or at one of our offices, and offers guidance on best practices for your Citrix environment.
Citrix Health Check Assessment goals and benefits:
• A high-level review and insight into your Citrix environment
• Expert guidance for applying Citrix best practices to meet the future requirements of your business and users
• Specialist advice and suggested design tweaks to optimise your VirtualApps/XenApp/XenDesktop environment for performance, scaling and manageability
• Identify existing and future user requirements
• Review Citrix configuration against best practice (profiles, printing, folder redirection, anti-virus, etc.)
• Review Citrix and Microsoft policies against best practice
• Review performance of the environment
• Advise on virtual machine sizing and tuning
• Review any issues experienced by the customer
• Compile best practice Citrix VirtualApps/XenApp/XenDesktop Health Check Assessment
• Recommendations for your Citrix environment
Output of your Citrix Health Check Assessment:
Citrix VirtualApps/XenApp /XenDesktop Health Check Assessment