Incremental Group’s Cloud Migration Assessment is carried out by one of our senior cloud engineers and will compile a complete review and cloud migration proposal for your organisation.
Incremental Group will perform a full cloud migration assessment of your current IT infrastructure, network and existing applications. As part of our assessment we will provide you with a full audit of your existing position and a recommended future position.
The report will include a timeline of each stage of the migration process, an estimated amount of effort required and any cloud licencing costs as well as any cost savings. A cloud assessment is a specific piece of work where we analyse and target a cloud-only infrastructure approach for your organisation and identify any parts of the system that may cause issues with a cloud migration.
Scope of Work
The scope of work for the assessment is as follows:
- Compile a full list of all server, storage, network and end user hardware in use, and the specifications and warranty status
- Compile a full list of all applications currently used and the supporting virtual infrastructure
- Review the current network WAN and Internet infrastructure to ensure required performance of a cloud-based infrastructure is met
- Map current on-premises systems to cloud native or Azure hosted equivalents to migrate to
- Creation of a report covering the as-is, to-be, migration roadmap and estimated timelines.
The deliverables for the assessment are as follows:
- Cloud migration assessment report
- Onsite presentation of the report to agree the next steps
This assessment is limited to 6 days, larger organisations with more complex infrastructure will require more days to fully complete the assessment and report. A quote can be provided
Enquire about our service below, we will be in contact to arrange a preparation call and answer any questions you might have.