Dynamics 365 Human Resources is an end to end HR solution from Microsoft. Formerly called Dynamics 365 Talent, Dynamics 365 Human Resources enables HR teams to go beyond human capital management to balance operational excellence, organisational agility and the employee experience, ultimately creating a workplace where people and the business can thrive.
Dynamics 365 Human Resources is packed with new features for human resources professionals, contains core HR capability and add on LinkedIn functionality to manage talent acquisition and learning.
This guide is aimed at those responsible for HR and covers:
- Trends impacting employee retention
- The complex automation challenges facing HR
- Dynamics 365 Human Resources capabilities
- The Microsoft HR ecosystem
- What’s changed? Talent to D365 Human Resources
- Licensing changes and offers