We will upgrade Dynamics NAV to Dynamics 365 Business Central for your organisation in two weeks as part of our speed implementation process.
Dynamics 365 for Business Central is Microsoft’s all-in-one business solution for SMBs. It is flexible and can grow with your organisation. It offers capability across finance, operations, manufacturing, supply chain, CRM and more.
Our 2-week upgrade focuses on delivering value quickly by launching the core modules available in Business Central and getting you live in just 2-Weeks.
Your Dynamics NAV upgrade will be carried out by a delivery team from Incremental Group including a Project Manager, Dynamics 365 Consultants and a Developer or Cloud Team Support.
- Project Kick Off (day 1 - 2) - Set out and agree timescales, project processes and outcomes and gather requirements with key staff. Introduce data templates and migration process for Dynamics NAV. Detailed walkthrough of Business Central.
- Tenant Set-Up (day 2 - 3) - Set up BC Tenant, access and hosting. Create user profiles in Dynamics 365 BC. All users role, license and access requirements needed.
- Data Templates (day 4) – Extraction of data from Dynamics NAV. Fields and entities matched for Business Central and full review and clean of data.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Set Up (day 4 - 8) - Import data from Dynamics NAV. Carry out full data validation. Set up Business Central and align with organisation. Prepare environment for testing. Set up core capability for: Finance, Stock Management and CRM. This includes set-up of Power BI reporting.
- Review, testing and training (day 5 - 7) - Joint review and test of system and data. Super User training. Testing process started with robust UAT.
- User Familiarisation (day 9) - Create example quotes, orders, invoices and other documentation from Business Central. Testing plan used to ensure all users know role based processes.
- Go Live (day 9 - 10) - On Site and remote support during go live to ensure everything transfers successfully. Cover any additional training.
You will have upgraded Dynamics NAV to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Note - The above does not include licenses, additional quote for licenses dependent on user numbers. The approach will be tailored to suit your needs.
Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation documentation - timeline, scope of requirements and cost breakdown.
Get in touch about this service below. We will be in contact to arrange a preparation call and answer any questions you might have.