D365 for Finance and Operations offers manufacturers a wide range of capability to manage their production process and optimise their operations. In our briefing we will explain and demonstrate how the solution achieves this.
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is used by manufacturers across the globe. It offers a wide range of manufacturing specific capability for your organisation. The solution’s ability to optimise and connect different areas of operations with your manufacturing and finance into one single view makes it a market leader in its field.
As part of our manufacturing briefing one of our expert Dynamics Consultants will provide an overview of the different manufacturing features available in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and will demonstrate the main features. We will also cover some of the new AI and PowerApps features available to enhance your capabilities.
Incremental will arrange a Demo and Briefing either on Skype or face to face that covers:
- An overview of the manufacturing capabilities available.
- A demonstration of the key areas that are relevant to your business.
- An overview of the wider capability available from the Microsoft platform that supports Dynamics 365 - such as Azure, Power Bi and Office 365.
- Relevant case studies of similar businesses and use cases.
- A discussion of your business’s requirements and current situation.
Based on the information discussed in the session you will have a high-level understanding of the manufacturing capability available in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and how the solution could benefit your organisation.
Enquire about our service below, we will be in contact to arrange a preparation call and answer any questions you might have.