Making Tax Digital (MTD) is a transformational change to the UK’s tax system. Ensuring your ERP is set up to comply is required. This 1-day assessment provides you with a strategic plan for compliance.
As part of our Making Tax Digital (MTD) readiness assessment, one of our expert Finance ERP Consultants will work with you to understand and confirm if your ERP is already ready for MTD or, if not, what you need to do to be ready
MTD requires organisations to keep digital records in a certain format and submit a VAT report on a quarterly basis.
During this assessment we will carry out a call with you to gather some background information to prepare for the assessment.
We will then work with your Finance and IT Team/s to:
- Review all relevant reports
- Review the process for creating relevant reports
- Review your approach to updates to ensure readiness for the MTD update from Microsoft
- Confirm all relevant fields are captured and reported in the correct MTD format
- Design a high-level approach for your quarterly VAT report.
Based on our findings, we will provide you with a report, highlighting any areas of improvement required and an overall readiness score. We will also detail a quarterly process for submitting your VAT information.
Enquire about our service below, we will be in contact to arrange a preparation call and answer any questions you might have. By enquiring you are under no obligation to proceed with the assessment, any costs will be agreed before proceeding.