For companies looking for support in submitting their first Making Tax Digital VAT return.
Since HMRC introduced Making Tax Digital (MTD), most organisations have to provide VAT information to HMRC through their new portal with MTD compatible software. It is also essential that VAT returns created in an organisations ERP system are kept digitally for ease of VAT audits.
Some versions of Dynamics such as Dynamics AX 2012 R3 (requires an update) and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations have received updated capability to comply with the new requirements. However, for previously unsupported versions, you had to source your own solution.
As part of our MTD guidance package, one of our expert Finance ERP Consultants will work with you to assist you in getting your VAT returns ready for MTD, helping with VAT configuration for all versions of Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and will involve:
- Review of current VAT Configuration in Dynamics AX and D365
- VAT return submissions, EC Sales Report, and Intrastaat set-ups
- Ensuring your system is set up to comply with MTD
- Knowledge share on business and technology processes for MTD
- End-user training, VAT documentation, and GAPP analysis
The scope of work for the package is:
- Review of business processes
- Review of current system VAT configuration
- A tailored discussion on your VAT issues
Who is the guidance package aimed at?
- For users of Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- The Financial Accountant responsible for preparing the Company VAT returns or anyone accountable for VAT audits
- Recommendations, configuration document, and system process notes
- A VAT document on your current system set-up
- A GAPP analysis document to advise on issues
- 2-hours of support over the next 30 days to guide and assist on MTD
Enquire about our service below, we will be in contact to arrange a preparation call and answer any questions you might have. By enquiring you are under no obligation to proceed with the assessment, any costs will be agreed before proceeding.