Our proven Dynamics NAV to Dynamics 365 Business Central upgrade assessment and discovery workshop.
Many organisations are running unsupported versions of NAV. These versions contain customisations and built-in ISVs that are no longer required or fit for purpose.
For users of Dynamics NAV, a clear upgrade path is to D365 Business Central. Upgrading Dynamics NAV to D365 Business Central provides long-term benefits including:
- Moving from on-premises to the cloud gives you automated security updates and access to the latest functionality
- Gain access to a range of dashboards and built-in reports to support financial reporting
- Access to improved integrations, enhancements and an updated user interface to improve user productivity
- A solution that is scalable and can be easily updated and amended to meet your requirements.
Our upgrade assessment and discovery workshop will help you establish a plan to upgrade from Dynamics NAV to D365 Business Central. The assessment and discovery workshop will assess your current system and carry out initial analysis to get you ready for the upgrade.
Upgrade readiness assessment report
We will contact you in advance to gather the requirements for the assessment. On completion of the assessment, we will provide a report detailing your customisations and the cost for standardising these to allow you to upgrade or reimplement Business Central.
Once we have completed the assessment, our experienced Dynamics consultants will conduct a tailored discovery workshop to outline project deliverables and to ensure alignment to your requirements. After the discovery workshop, we will provide an implementation plan based on our findings.
- Completed upgrade readiness assessment report
- Implementation plan for moving Dynamics NAV to D365 Business Central.
Enquire about our service below, we will be in contact to arrange a preparation call and answer any questions you might have. By enquiring, you are under no obligation to proceed with the assessment, and any costs will be agreed before proceeding.