Make the most out of your Microsoft licenses
Our one-day Licensing Lab provides organisations with the answers and support to untangle their licensing landscape and create a plan for moving forward with Dynamics 365 Finance.
On October 1st 2019, Microsoft released a range of new licenses that will affect every user of Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations). Organisations will have until their renewal date to come up with a new set of license criteria.
The former Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is now split into four separate applications – Finance, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Talent and Retail. The benefit of this new licensing model is that organisations will be able to buy the apps they need rather than buying the whole plan. This way, you do not get stuck paying for capabilities you do not need or use.
With the new changes to the license model, there are several considerations Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance users should take into account when evaluating their current Microsoft Dynamics 365 licensing usage and Microsoft licensing needs.
- A comprehensive review of your existing licenses
- A mapping of each users individual requirements
- The new licenses costs and requirements
- Transitioning to the user's licenses
- Any additional license requirements
- Full audit of current Dynamics 365 license landscape
- A licensing transition plan/report (including user mapping, a quote and transition plan)
Enquire about our service below, we will be in contact to arrange a preparation call and answer any questions you might have.