Benefit from Dynamics 365 Human Resources in just 25 days.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources is rewriting the way HR technology is viewed. Dynamics 365 Human Resources supports the entire employee lifecycle and is full of functionality to automate and simplify steps for your HR team and deliver great experiences to your employees.
Incremental's Dynamics 365 Human Resources rapid deployment package is designed to support the delivery of an out-of-the-box Dynamics 365 Human Resources solution. The package offers a quick return on investment and provides an adaptable platform for future changes. The package delivers the following functions and business processes.
- Organisational hierarchy and reporting structure
- Personnel management
- Leave and absence management
- Benefit management
- Compensation management
- Learning management
- Performance reviews and employee development
- Onboarding, offboarding and transition checklists
- Employee and manager self-service.
The rapid deployment package is aligned to 6 key stages delivered over 25 days.
1. Business Discovery
We will begin by gathering information, which then specifies the setup for each of the Dynamics 365 Human Resources modules. Virtual or onsite workshops will be hosted for the business discovery, allowing for requirements gathering and validation of the project deliverables. A key element in this stage will be to align the business requirements with the core product features, highlighting any business requirements that cannot be fulfilled through standard functionality in their current format. A Functional Design Document (FDD) will be produced, confirming the project scope, process flows, recommended data migration strategy, training plan and project delivery roadmap.
2. Solution design and configuration
Incremental will configure the Dynamics 365 Human Resource environment, in line with the FDD. This involves setting parameters, loading key configuration elements (organisational structure, absence types, dimensions) and setting up the self-service portal.
3. Super user training
Incremental will train key users on the platform, its scope and functionality, as well as the processes defined during the business discovery. A “Train the Trainer” approach is encouraged to enable knowledge transfer across the business, post-implementation.
4. User acceptance testing
User acceptance testing (UAT) is the verification process which ensures that the delivered system has been built per the agreed functional requirements.
Your organisation's project team will own this activity, ensuring that the new system works as intended, and ensuring that the system responds in a way that enables your organisation to complete its desired processes.
Incremental will provide remote customer support during UAT and go-live for 3 days, with ad-hoc assistance provided thereafter. Additional days can be provided on a time and materials basis.
An Incremental consultant will support any go-live issues reported within the 3-day timeframe, with a handover from a consultant to Incremental’s support help desk thereafter.
6. Post-Implementation review
The post-implementation review will be hosted by one of Incremental’s customer success managers, who will be responsible for your organisation account management post-implementation.
- Functional Design Document (FDD) detailing business processes and scope of project delivery
- Dynamics 365 Human Resources fully set up with all modules functioning.
- The above does not include licenses. For all licence queries, we will provide an additional quote that is subject to user numbers and requirements
- Any business requirements identified during the discovery phase which can not be fully delivered using the standard features can be quoted and delivered separately
- Data preparation for migration will be owned by the customer
- It is assumed that the customer will make appropriate resources available to the project at the appropriate times
- Specific requirements can affect the delivery timeline. The delivery timeline can be tailored for your organisation.
Get in touch about this service below. We will be in contact to arrange a preparation call and answer any questions you might have.