Our demo and briefing will highlight the key functionality available from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and demonstrate the areas relevant to your organisation.
We will then arrange an online demo and briefing that covers:
- An overview of the manufacturing and supply chain management capability
- A demonstration of the key areas that are relevant to your business
- An overview of the wider capability available from the Microsoft platform that supports Dynamics 365, such as Azure and Office 365
- Relevant case studies of similar businesses and use cases
- Discussion of your business’ requirements and current situation
Based on the information discussed in the session you will have a high-level understanding of the solution, costs and potential timeline for your move to Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
Enquire about our service below, we will be in contact to arrange a preparation call and answer any more questions you might have.