Many manufacturers understand the tremendous potential of using technology to maintain a competitive edge and drive productivity, but the abundance of technologies out there can create confusion. Many manufacturers don’t know where to start or how to leverage their existing technology to drive improvements.
Through our experience of working with manufacturers, we have developed a two-day Intelligent Manufacturing Readiness Assessment that evaluates the maturity of your technology and makes recommendations based on the ERP system you have. The Assessment will help you if:
- You have outdated in-house manufacturing and production systems which are hard to maintain leading to higher costs and business inefficiencies
- Your business has outgrown the size and capabilities of its current system
- You rely too heavily on paper-based or manual systems for your processes
- You experience ongoing challenges around intelligent and accurate reporting and business analytics
- You are operating an end-of-life ERP or an MRP which are operational burdens
- You struggle with stock controls and accurate and timely financial reporting
- You are at a junction on your digital transformation journey and are looking for experience and guidance on next steps to allow benefits such as remote working
- You are looking for a platform to increase automation, data analytics, and intelligent reporting, artificial intelligence, and machine learning
Who is the Intelligent Manufacturing Readiness Assessment aimed at?
Those responsible for the ERP system, in finance, IT or operations. The Assessment will involve working with you to understand your business challenges, evaluation of your processes and systems and investigate areas for improvements in the short, medium and long-term.
A two-day on-site workshop to walkthrough and review your manufacturing business processes, current systems, and key challenges, including:
- Gauge your organisation's digital maturity relative to industry peers
- Analyse gaps in your existing digital capabilities and assets, including current ERP and production systems in place
- Understand future and expected support and growth plans for your business
- Review your organisation's agility levels to respond to evolving markets
- Look at opportunities to build system automated integrations with ever-changing and expanding digital technologies
- A digital transformation readiness report
- A report of recommended "quick win" key improvements on existing systems and processes
- A custom half-day demo of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in a manufacturing environment. We use sample data and processes captured during the 2-day workshop to showcase at least one key feature and benefit of moving to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Enquire about our service below, we will be in contact to arrange a call and answer any questions you might have. By enquiring you are under no obligation to proceed with the assessment, any costs will be agreed before proceeding.