The Incremental Microsoft 365 Backup Service provides a simple, easy to manage, Software as a Service (SaaS) backup system for critical Microsoft 365 applications including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, Project Online and Office 365 groups. Our offering comes with unlimited cloud storage and uses a simple, per-user licensing model.
Protecting your data on the cloud
Migrating applications and data to Microsoft 365 cloud provides organisations with many benefits, such as increased end-user productivity, flexible working and no requirement to maintain costly on-premises hardware and software. With business-critical applications running on the cloud, access and control of information are paramount. Many organisations want greater flexibility than the built-in recovery options the applications provide. Incremental's Microsoft 365 Cloud Backup Service delivers a simple solution that provides best in class protection for your cloud data.
The benefits of Microsoft 365 Cloud Backup ServiceIncremental's service provides several benefits over the platform's built-in backup and recovery settings including:
- Air gapped storage of your data currently stored in Microsoft 365 to a secondary location
- Ability to do point in time restores to a granular item level
- Protection from malicious or even accidental deletion of content
- Protection from administrative configuration changes made in error that result in data loss
- Ability to restore data out-with the Microsoft 365 services for Exchange Online and SharePoint Online
- Unlimited backup storage data using a simple, per-user licensing model
- Free 30 day fully-featured trial licence available.
Service deliverables and cost
To make sure that Incremental's cloud backup solution is the right fit for your environment, we offer a 30-day free trial on the licence subscription, allowing you to test in your live environment.Trial:
- Deployment of free trial licences – valid for 30 days
- Configuration of Office 365 backup for up to 5 users allowing backup of Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, Office 365 Groups, Project Online
- Demonstration of backup portal use and recovery options
- Support during trial
- Review of Office 365 tenancy to calculate licence requirements for moving to production.
£525 (cost discounted if moving to production after trial)
- Trial deliverables included
- Deployment of production subscription licences
- Configuration of backup portal to match organisational retention policies
- Handover of backup and recovery portal documentation to those responsible for backups.
£2,100 (£2,625 if the trial is not taken first)
At Incremental, we are in a unique position to help organisations address the challenges of content migration and data backup. As a gold Microsoft partner we have expertise across both Azure infrastructure and Microsoft 365 services, ensuring your cloud data is backed up and protected.