Make remote working more productive by learning how to make the most out of Teams.
Covid-19 has driven a rapid uptake of Teams as people move to work from home. If you are already using Teams, and you want to get more out of the platform to support your remote workers, this online training is for you.
Join us to learn the foundations of what Teams can do and how. Our half-day online Teams training is designed for end-users of Teams and will equip you with the know-how and knowledge to take full advantage of the features and capabilities in Teams.
Teams is a powerful collaboration platform in Office 365 and includes meetings, group conversations, external/internal calling, live events, video chat and conferencing, file-sharing, co-authoring, SharePoint connection and more.
Our Teams training approach
Our online Teams training will be carried out by one of our experienced Office 365 consultants.
Teams training agenda and modules include:
- How Teams supports remote working
- Understanding the Teams interface
- Working with files and content
- How to use chat and Outlook integration
- Schedule and host meetings and live events
- Team ownership, moderation and membership
- Build a successful remote working culture in Teams.
After your Teams training, you will have a much better understanding of how to get the most out of Teams, helping you be more productive when working remotely.