Lunch and Learn - Modernising your Citrix Environment
The Garment Factory, Glasgow
Wednesday 19th June 2019
Many organisations are encumbered with a portfolio of legacy technologies that put their data at risk, increase operational costs, result in system downtime, and contain multiple security vulnerabilities.
Replacing these legacy technologies can seem daunting. However, the true cost of legacy technology far outweighs the investment. Legacy applications cost more to manage and maintain and make your business inefficient and less agile.
Modernising your Citrix environment cuts the cost of application delivery, increases security, improves user experience, and enables the use of cloud-based services such as Microsoft Azure.
Lunch and Learn details
Join Incremental's Lunch and Learn – Modernising your Citrix Environment – to network and share knowledge. The focus of the event is on Citrix and partner technologies, best practices, user experiences, challenges, and much more.
You will discover ways to rescue your business applications from legacy Citrix environments and run them on the latest Citrix and Windows platforms.
The Lunch and Learn brings together those responsible for their organisations Citrix environment, within technical roles. The event line-up includes informal technical discussions from Incremental Group, Citrix, Microsoft and IGEL industry experts.
This Lunch and Learn will also take place in Edinburgh
- 1200 – 1210 – Registration
- 1210 – 1230 – Challenges of having a legacy Citrix environment (Mark Gray, Head of Cloud, Incremental Group)
- 1230 – 1345 – Lunch and Panel discussions - Bring your issues, questions and opinions for an informal lunchtime discussion slot with our partners
- Panel experts:
- Adam Cooperman, Senior Systems Engineer, Citrix
- Adrian Lavery, Cloud Solution Architect, Microsoft
- Matthew Patterson, Regional Sales Manager, IGEL
- Ian Dunbar, Principal Cloud Consultant, Incremental
- Mark Gray, Head of Cloud, Incremental
- 1345 – 1400 – Incremental Q&A, networking opportunity
Incremental, Fifth Floor, The Garment Factory, 10 Montrose Street, Glasgow, G1 1RE